RADIOLOGY INTERVIEW SKILLS AND PREPARATION 2020 / 2021
"The radiology interviews course provides a clear and accurate breakdown of what to expect from the interview process with invaluable practice in a mock situation. The comprehensive handbook supplied provides a clear framework to tackle questioning through all four stations and is an invaluable resource in the run up to the interview. This is a must for all serious Radiology candidates."
Mr TMDC ST7
Objectives: Our course is designed with one main objective in mind, and that is that you arrive at your interview, confident that you could not be better prepared to undertake and succeed in what is arguably one of the most important steps in your medical career.
Contents: During the first part of the morning, we will provide you with the advanced interview techniques and advice on how to prepare for your interview. This initial session is designed to provide you with some important background information, which will reinforce in your mind, that the daunting task of preparing for the interview is worth all the hard work required.
The core of the day will be spent concentrating on the 3 stations, including the preparation station. Each of the lectures are closely mapped to information from the RCR and Oriel, making our material relevant and up to date. Our aim is to familiarise you with the process, as well as providing you with the knowledge and strategies needed to score highly in each station. We also have a lecture which focuses on your portfolio, when we will discuss in detail the key elements that need to be included and how best to organise this important document.
Our course is unique for 2 reasons. Firstly, we offer two back-to-back interviews by consultant radiologists (EXACTLY LIKE THE REAL INTERVIEW) with both verbal and written feedback and secondly, unlike other courses, an extensive handbook will be sent to you prior to the day of the course, which includes:
• Extensive question database with example answers
• Detailed breakdown of the stations and how to approach them
• Useful resources
• Dedicated e-mail address to answer any questions you may have before and after the course
Providing you with this unique resource, helps us ensure that not only are you ready to perform well in the mock interviews but also, that you arrive with many of your questions and concerns already in mind.
The radiology interview process is competitive and taxing, but it is fair and most importantly it has a very stable format which lends itself to thorough and focused preparation. We understand the anxiety associated with preparing for such an important interview and we feel confident that you will come away from our course confident that your chances of success have been significantly improved.
Course fee includes: lunch, unlimited tea/coffee/biscuits through the day, course handbook, lecture printouts, two mock interviews with personalised feedback and dedicated email response service until your interview date.
Date: Jan/Feb 2021
08:30 - 17.30
etcVenues, Avonmouth House, 6 Avonmouth St, London, SE1 6NX
Cancellation / Change of Date policy:
Unlike other courses, our cancellation policy is fairly strict to be fair to all candidates who wish to attend and enable better forward planning for candidates. This also reflects the fact that our courses are extremely popular and book up early.
No cancellations within 6 weeks of the course date (under any circumstances).
For cancellations before 6 weeks there is a 10% administration fee, leaving a 90% refund.
For change of date requests there is a £10 administration fee.
- Opportunity to meet experienced consultants
- Focused lectures covering each interview station and potential new stations
- 2 mock interviews (identical to the interview process)
- Personalised feedback on your interview performance
- Common questions and mock answers
-In depth review of portfolio building
- Opportunity to see our portfolios - and more!